Email Producer/ Developer
We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the Email Producer you are responsible for developing, implementing and managing strategies to build and support existing visitor/customer relationships, driving customer lifetime value, and encouraging repeat online or in-store visits and sales. In this position you will play a key role on the email marketing team for Kit and Ace and also contribute to the marketing automation strategies and tactic development for the company. There is a lot of opportunity for growth in this role.
- Set up, test and deploy HTML in ESP
- Design new email and push templates and improve existing ones
- Assist with troubleshooting code as needed, which includes coding link tracking for email campaigns
- Develop email that achieves both online and in-store business objectives
- Work across Brand, Ecommerce and IT teams to develop campaign strategy, creative, copy development, link tracking, QA and execution.
- Develop campaign, content and triggered email campaign strategies to build authentic relationships with existing clients to increase loyalty and advocacy
- Segment customer lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurturing programs that will increase sales and minimize opt-outs
- Contribute to developing the in-store/local email marketing strategy that supports individual store/local information
- Contribute to developing the marketing automation strategy aligned to the customer’s online and offline interactions with Kit and Ace
- Test email creative, copy and subject lines to ensure continuous optimization
- Provide regular email marketing analysis, reporting and recommendations to team
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- At least 2-3 years experience designing and coding emails for a consumer brand
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Exact target experience considered an asset
- Experience in a B2C Email marketing role
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience working with an enterprise marketing automation tool is preferred
- Extensive experience with triggered email campaigns, lifetime value, subscriber list management and advanced segmentation.
- A strong understanding of how to build an authentic B2C relationship with our customers
- Ability to assess, interpret and analyze analytics data to provide actionable customer behaviour insight for future campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Head of Ecommerce
Working Team: Ecommerce
Works Closely with: Brand, Ecommerce
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!