We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As the ERP Quality Assurance and Support Analyst, you will responsible for assisting the IT ERP team to ensure the system functionality meets the defined requirements. You will collaborate on the day to day operations, as well as in IT projects adding value to the solution and ensuring the SLDC adheres to the defined methods and procedures. In addition, you will be assisting the team in the troubleshooting and resolution of ERP issues.
- Perform unit, function, integration, and regression testing of fixes, new system releases and ERP enhancements
- Validate, document and report test results and issues encountered during testing
- Manage issues with third party vendors until final resolution
- Analyze and provide feedback on new requirements, develop test plans, test structures, test cases, and other QA and testing deliverables
- Participate in the Change Control Board meetings as required
- Collaborate with other QA teams and vendors in the testing of cross system applications
- Collaborate with the business and external/internal technical resources to develop and implement solutions, identifying best practices and future scenarios.
- Assist the resolution of support related issues, or by the effective escalation of issues to internal parties
- When required assist in system configuration or development of new reports
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Experience testing and supporting ERP systems (NetSuite is an asset)
- Understanding of the Supply Chain and/or Retail Industry
- Min 3 years of experience in a large IT team supporting a complex environment with a structured testing environment
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- System maintenance, configuration, and report building with any ERPs is valuable
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to speak to technical and business people
- Working experience with software testing tools and case tools
- Understanding of any development languages or SQL is an asset
- Results oriented and focused on quality
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
Reports to: ERP System Manager
Working Team: ERP Team
Works Closely with: Finance, Logistics. Production, Product, eCommerce, Retail Operations, IT.
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!