We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As the Fit Model you will be responsible for working with the Product Team to ensure our quality and fit are consistent. The Fit Model must be available to “wear test” our garments and provide feedback to the comfort and durability of the garment over an extended period of time. Fit sessions require availability for 2 x 3hr sessions per week on an ongoing basis. NOTE: Fit sessions may occasionally be rescheduled/cancelled/added and the fit model will be provided with advanced notice. Our team requests 24hr advanced notice for any days when the fit model will be unavailable for work.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Must be comfortable working in a group environment
- Comfortable trying on apparel, active wear and undergarments
- Contribute to the fit discussion to bring up their opinion on fit, feel, and wear ability of garment
- Must be a size 6 female Fit Model whose body measurements are within tolerance of the below criteria *:
- Bust: 34 1/2”
- Waist: 27”
- Hip: 38”
- X-shoulder: 15 ¼”
- Under Chest: 29”
- Thigh: 22”
- Inseam 30-31
- Height: 5’6"-5’7”
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Addicted to movement and activity, living a full-contact life
* Fit model needs to stay within a 1/2” (+/-) tolerance, as per measurements taken by Kit and Ace
Working Team: Product team
Type: Permanent, Part- Time Position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please describe how you move in your city, outline a one-year goal you are working towards and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!