This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As Shipping/Receiving Coordinator, you are responsible for ensuring day-to-day shipments are transported in a safe and efficient manner for HQ.
- Be the HQ go-to person for any shipping or receiving related activities
- Process all outbound and inbound shipments
- Create and maintain shipping and receiving SOP’s.
- Responsible for all mail, including sorting and distribution
- Maintain inventory levels of shipping supplies and order as needed, including postage meter funds and ink.
- Develop strong working relationships with our carriers
- Communicate tracking and delay information of shipments to the appropriate parties
- Assist with Finance to ensure that carrier invoices are coded accurately and paid on time
- Prepare all necessary paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Encourage and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Encourage a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Transportation Manager
Working Team: Logistics Team
Works Closely with: All other departments
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!