We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together
As our E-commerce Catalogue Publishing Support, you will be responsible for helping to ensure our online catalogue is always current and up-to-date. In this role, you will directly support the Ecommerce Product Specialist with photo shoots and the publishing process to get photos and related product details online.
- Photoshoot support, such as
o Pre-production: organizing product racks, shoot set up and tear down, prep product for shoots.
o Post-Production: communication with photographer, handle and organize photos.
- Responsible for publishing product catalogue content to kitandace.com
- Double check allocation drop list and create weekly publishing list.
- Create filenames and upload all product photos to website
- Add product descriptions and copy onto pages
- Complete tagging and other selection related details for products for PLP
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Model the company culture, and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis
- 0-1 years of related experience, willing to train the steps.
- You know your way around a computer; PC & MAC
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are good with the details, planning, scheduling, organizing is your jam!
- You are punctual and take pride in doing things right the first time.
- You have great time management skills – when change happens you balance priorities, remain focused and roll with the punches.
- You are flexible and embrace fast paced, dynamic retail environment.
- You always meet deadlines and have strong communication skills.
- You are flexible with work hours, some evening or weekend work required
Reports to: E-commerce Online Experience Manager
Working Team: E-commerce
Works Closely with: Product Catalogue Specialist
Type: Contract, part-time position (ends Jan 31st)
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: (Vancouver, BC)
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please describe how you move in your city, outline a one-year goal you are working towards and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!