As E-Commerce Operations, Business Analyst you are responsible for the coordination, planning and delivery of all site development initiatives, strategies and related assets for our website and digital channels. Your role is critical in ensuring that the business requirements are understood and met by the IT team. You are passionate about ecommerce, understanding complex systems, optimizing processes and organizing cross-functional teams. You will work directly with E-Commerce and IT Development and System teams. You will also work closely with other Kit and Ace departments and external vendors.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and increase conversion by optimizing process flow for back-end and front-end users of our site and supporting systems
- Develop business cases for modifications and enhancements, summarizing costs / benefits, and identifying measurable success criteria
- Establish priority and maintain backlog for all site updates, projects and issues / bugs with a thorough understanding of business requirements and objectives
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, prepare detailed specifications, use cases, workflows, and other supporting documentation for the development of modifications and enhancements.
- Prepare project plans, including timeline, budget and communication requirements; ensure project deliverables meet requirements, are delivered to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Manage the ecommerce deployment schedule and activities for content, features, and enhancements.
- Bridge communication and lead sprint planning for ECommerce and IT development teams
- Work with UX designers and digital agencies to develop UX/ UI wireframes, functional specifications, prototypes and verify the result.
- Conduct user testing on existing and upcoming features, and drive strategies for conversion rate optimization.
- Create guidance, tutorials and training documents and facilitate the training, stabilization and transition of IT development to regular business operations.
- Analyze and report on ecommerce KPIs relating to sales, segments and site performance.
- Experience working in E-Commerce, IT & Systems
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Systems, or Technology related program
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business analysis or ecommerce operations role
- Deep understanding of Agile software development preferred
- Experience in the clothing retail industry is an asset
- In depth knowledge of ecommerce systems and platforms
- Exceptional at time management and keeping others accountable to deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-orientated and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Sr. Director of Strategy & Online Engagement
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works Closely with: IT & all other departments
Type: Contract, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!