The drum that beats in all of us at Kit and Ace, the beat that brought us together and drives us forward, is Optimism. This beat inspires our clothing, our retail experiences, and our community partnerships — it is the heart & soul of our Culture. Simply put, Kit and Ace is committed to creating exciting new products that are Smart, Easy to Love, and Built to Last, and to bring to life ideas that make everyday brighter (maybe even awesome).
If you like the sounds of this, we’d love to meet you.
As the Digital Project Manager , you are accountable for the stability of our ecommerce systems, for identifying and driving new optimizations, and for supporting the cross-functional team with training and process support. You will manage our end to end implementation of our digital roadmap - from prioritization, to requirements gathering and quality assurance.
You are an eCommerce fanatic who is passionate about all things digital. Problem solving is no problem and you have a keen attention to detail. You are highly organized and a multitasking pro who is motivated to get things done.
- Manage and lead POCs and MVP for new technological solution projects
- Gather and write business requirements
- Prioritize and schedule the development backlog
- QA tickets and requirements during and post sprints
- Make recommendation for vendor technology and vendor selection
- Consider and analyze the need for new technology against using capabilities of existing solutions
- Strategy and execution of requirements, timeline plans, budgets and resource necessary to support objectives
- Manage third party and contract development teams
- Adhere to guidelines and regulations to ensure delivery of projects are always of the highest standard
- Provide training, system support, management, operational support and technical documentation across multiple systems
- Analyze, monitor, report and reconciliation data across various systems
- Super user and information source for Salesforce commerce cloud & all eCommerce systems
- Flexible and like to have FUN
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Admin or equivalent eCommerce platform
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineers or related field or 3+ years in a technical industry role
- Experience with Middleware & ERP Management Experience (such as Jitterbit, Celigo, MuleSoft, NetSuite, SAP etc)
- Strong knowledge of data formats and manipulation (JSON / XML / CSV)
- Strong communication, analytical & reporting skills
- Can work with agile management style
- Understanding of programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / SCSS / Handlebars / Django
- Ability to manage multiple disparate projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment