The drum that beats in all of us at Kit and Ace, the beat that brought us together and drives us forward, is Optimism. This beat inspires our clothing, our retail experiences, and our community partnerships — it is the heart & soul of our Culture. Simply put, Kit and Ace is committed to creating exciting new products that are Smart, Easy to Love, and Built to Last, and to bring to life ideas that make everyday brighter (maybe even awesome).
If you like the sounds of this, we’d love to meet you.
As the Director of Ecommerce , you are responsible for managing and executing the strategy for kitandace.com. You are the operational owner of all aspects of the Ecommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, campaigns and other online marketing, website design and maintenance, guest experience, and online analytics.
There is a lot of moving pieces and it’s your job to strategize effective ways to achieve company financial and business objectives. You are the link between Ecommerce and all other areas of the business.
- Ownership of driving the revenue and profitability of the eCommerce site to meet or exceed company plan
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement, and test eCommerce initiatives
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Develops and delivers an overall eCommerce strategy, collaborate with a range of internal departments to enhance the online customer experience and maximize site usability, performance and ROI
- Develop and manage the build out of digital marketing strategies to increase reach, engagement, conversion, sales per transaction and retention
- Support with P/L responsibility including bottom line expectations, top line sales and inputs to the budget from support functions
- Analyze and report on performance of all digital marketing initiatives against goals (ROI and KPIs), and provide guidance and recommendations
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices and trends
- Enhance the online customer experience, performance and ROI; use analytics and A/B testing to optimize site features and strategies to improve UX and conversion rate
- Oversee Merchandising site performance across all pages to achieve site productivity goals
- Manage and optimize user journey to drive sales and limit barriers on the path to purchase
- Work with key stakeholders to resolve eCommerce operational issues that impact consumer experience
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to drive acquisition & retention strategies and initiatives that will increase conversion on the site
- QA/Test all launches of new content/functionality to website from development to the live websites
- Manage external relationships including agencies and other vendor partners
- Flexible and like to have FUN
- University degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce , Digital Marketing and Online Merchandising. Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior (marketing funnel), trends, and market analysis
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with a very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI
- Demonstrated depth of UX experience, communications strategy, eCommerce marketing systems, and tools & platforms in an eCommerce environment
- Clothing retail experience strongly preferred
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to coach and develop leaders with strong delegation skills
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment, able to receive and communicate feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Autonomous, proactive, with the ability to take initiative