We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As the Planning & Inventory Analyst, you are responsible for developing and executing the Kit & Ace inventory procedures to support Merchandising and Financial objectives. The position requires attention to detail, creation of inventory management strategies in order to maximize profitability and the ability to decimate and analyze large volumes of data.
- Develop and track KPI’s for demand planning improvement & forecasting of Inventory
- Create and own retail capacity reports and fill rates, ensuring proper inventory levels in each location to support sales forecasts
- Support Buying and Inventory Manager in all aspects of weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and provision
- Analyze size performance by store level and style; including store-selling patterns, to make sound decisions on what inventory should be replenished
- Identify, lead and action allocation opportunities throughout the product lifecycle, such as product flow, consolidation and exit strategies
- Generate ad-hoc reports to support strategic business decisions, both pre-season and in-season including preparing and implementing price changes and promotions to maximize bottom line
- Responsible for the integrity of all data in the system and ensures the accuracy of related analysis
- Work cross functionally with Logistics, Sourcing, Ecommerce and Retail to drive full margin sales and product sell through
- Act as point of contact for shop locations for product feedback/requests
- Administer and maintain department master files
- Minimum of 2-3 years allocations and/or planning experience
- College certificate or University degree is required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, comfortable with pivot tables and lookup function
- Advanced analytical skill and attention to detail
- Fosters excellent cross-functional relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectation of self and team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate and work with teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Self directed problem solver, proactive and resourceful
- Entrepreneurial, egoless, adaptable, open to possibility and personal development
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback in the movement
Reports to: Buying and Inventory Manager
Working Team: Product
Works Closely with: Sourcing, Logistics, Retail & Finance
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC