This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As Retail, Technical Support, your primary responsibility will be to provide first and second-tier support for our retail stores. Your goals are to resolve helpdesk requests during first contact, determine urgency of needs, prioritize, and escalate as necessary. Giving our store employees a personal and great support experience is key to this role. You will work in a team responsible for all store technology and support, and will have added operational responsibilities. Shift, on-call, and weekend work will be required across the team.
We are looking for a dynamic problem solver who can multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced demanding environment. You should be devoted to offering an exceptional level of service to our internal customers.
- Manage through completion first and second level helpdesk calls and tickets
- Escalate complex issues to senior team members or to appropriate next level
- Provide amazing follow-ups and support in a concierge-like manner
- Become a User SME for POS, Shop Reporting, and other shop systems
- Install software, deploy hardware, setup stores, do tech stuff
- Update documentation, ticketing system, provide basic training
- Manage and organize support information knowledge base
- On call rotation, weekend and evening shift rotation to be determined
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 2 years in a technology support role, A+, MS, Apple certifications preferred
- Emphasis on customer-facing services, with a retail background preferred
- Excellent knowledge of POS from a user level, systems administration a bonus
- Windows, Apple, IOS support
- Be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance
- Results oriented and focused on quality
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Manager of Store Systems
Working Team: IT Team
Works Closely with: Store Operations, ERP Operations, Guest Experience, Store Development, and other teams as required.
Compensation: Let's talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!