We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
In this role you will have shared responsibility as Guest Experience Educator and Administrative Coordinator, coordinating administration at our Vancouver office and assisting with guest inquiries. You are the first point-of-contact at Kit and Ace for many guests and visitors and ultimately responsible for projecting the Kit and Ace values daily.
In this position you must be proactive, creative, and enjoy working within a hyper-growth, entrepreneurial environment that is results driven. This position requires a “people person”, someone who is enthusiastic and committed to providing outstanding guest-centric service that is always personalized with an elevated guest experience in mind.
If you are someone who doesn’t mind flexing between greeting visitors at our office or chatting with guests online or on the phone, then this job is for you. Your time will generally be split evenly between responsibilities; however, adjustments will be made to accommodate needs and priorities of the business.
- Responsible for coordination of office administration and supply inventory management including: reception, office/facilitates management and maintenance.
- Implement and document new administrative process or system as required.
- Responsible for daily opening and closing of the office, greeting visitors and answering phones.
- Oversee the ordering and inventory of kitchen, office supply orders and related company credit card.
- Review and track invoices related to office administration expenses and budget.
- Support with receiving and shipping mail and any office filing as required.
- Help with planning office events i.e. team socials, product shows or team building events.
- Assist executives or senior managers when Executive Assistant is away i.e. calendar management, taking meeting minutes, sending out communications and following up on commitments
- Prioritize conflicting needs within tight deadlines; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completiAdditional projects to support Guest Experience and Finance Teams.
- Other general office related duties as directed.
- Respond to guest inquiries and concerns in a timely fashion to provide highest quality support.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce, Community, Logistics, Finance and Shop teams to support each other, always producing the best and most time saving solutions to make our guest happy.
- You are accountable for educating our guests about Kit and Ace product features, product properties and care instructions with your expertise including doing shop shifts to stay sharp on product knowledge.
- Use all guest experience software and related systems confidently to effectively manage all incoming tickets and track all ticket details
- Drive traffic to kitandace.com and into Kit and Ace shop locations through customer interactions i.e. email, social, chat and phone.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service related role
- Ability to offer a premium level of customer service under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience using customer service platforms is an asset
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- You follow through on customer commitments
- Ability to interact with the customer in a multichannel environment
- Ability to work closely with a team and set goals for growth and personal development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible and adaptable in a rapid and growing environment
- Well organized and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment, able to receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Position is out of our Vancouver SST, supporting the Guest Experience Team
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays, based on business needs