Educator, Guest Experience Team
The drum that beats in all of us at Kit and Ace, the beat that brought us together and drives us forward, is Optimism. This beat inspires our clothing, our retail experiences, and our community partnerships — it is the heart & soul of our Culture. Simply put, Kit and Ace is committed to creating exciting new products that are Smart, Easy to Love, and Built to Last, and to bring to life ideas that make everyday brighter (maybe even awesome).
If you like the sounds of this, we’d love to meet you.
As an Educator, Guest Experience Team at Kit and Ace you are accountable for delivering an exceptional level of service to all customers, from any channel. You are the first point-of-contact at Kit and Ace for many customers and ultimately responsible for projecting the Kit and Ace brand internationally.
Not an average customer service department, guest experience at Kit and Ace is unique in the cross-functional work performed by all team members to support our company success.
- Respond to all guest inquiries and concerns in a timely fashion to provide highest quality support.
- Use all guest experience software and related systems confidently to effectively manage all incoming tickets and track all ticket details
- Drive traffic to kitandace.com and into Kit and Ace shop locations through customer interactions i.e. email, social and chat.
- Exceed sales goals by maximizing all guest contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per order and sell across all channels, meeting individual and team weekly sales goals
- Liaise and build relationships with Kit and Ace shops to efficiently take care of all inquiries from an in-shop experience
- Collaborate with your Ecommerce, Community, Logistics, Finance and Shop teams to support each other, always producing the best and most time saving solutions to make our guest happy
- Track and organize customer requests and information, sharing with all stakeholders to improve the guest experience
- Partake in shop shifts at our Vancouver locations to stay up to date with all Product Education and Guest Experience approaches
- You are enthusiastic and committed to providing outstanding customer-centric service that is always personalized with an elevated guest experience
- You are accountable for educating our guests about Kit and Ace product features, product properties and care instructions with your expertise.
- Additional projects to support the Ecommerce and Community team.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service related role
- Ability to offer a premium level of customer service under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience using customer service platforms is an asset
- You follow through on customer commitments
- Ability to interact with the customer in a multichannel environment
- Ability to work closely with a team and set goals for growth and personal development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible and adaptable in a rapid and growing environment
- Well organized and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment, able to receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Position is out of our Vancouver SST, supporting the Guest Experience Team
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays, based on business needs