We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial a Social Media Coordinator to join our high-performing Brand Team in our Vancouver office. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Social Media Coordinator is a subject matter expert who will be supporting the creation of engaging and inspiring content to increase brand awareness and writing copy for a variety of marketing tools and campaigns.
As Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination and organization of the social content gathering process and calendar. You will also play a key role in rolling out social campaigns, influencer outreach, and regular social reporting. You will work closely with our copy, visuals, product and shop team members to support our brand social initiatives and maintain a consistent brand aesthetic and voice across all channels.
- Work with visuals, copy and shop team members to coordinate collection of social assets, and create and schedule social media posts.
- Own the buildout of our social channel content strategy, presence and content production.
- Play a key role in our influencer outreach campaigns; sourcing and building brand relationships with ambassadors in our target markets.
- Produce regular social media reporting, with regards to top performing content pieces and KPIs including followers, engagement, and traffic.
- Assist with administrative/organizational functions including managing content calendars and ordering supplies/products for social media shoots.
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal-oriented, and driven by integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Strong writing experience, ideally in a marketing or community role
- Interest in fashion and the arts, with a strong visual eye
- Ability to contribute creatively during concept meetings
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong communication skills; building relationships comes naturally
- Confident, flexible, energetic and hard-working
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- 1+ years experience in a marketing, public relations, or social media coordinator role
- Diploma / Certificate / Bachelors in related field