We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
At Kit and Ace, we take pride in our digital presence as a platform for storytelling, community engagement and guest feedback. We’re seeking a Social Media Coordinator to help manage this online presence and community.
As Social Media Coordinator, you will contribute to Kit and Ace’s social media strategy, develop new and exciting narratives and engage in conversation with our guests. You will link in with our overarching brand calendar to create and publish ‘on brand’ content that generates increased brand awareness and engagement.
- Contribute to Kit and Ace’s social media strategy, managing the weekly and monthly content calendar
- Oversee Kit and Ace’s social media channels and recommend new platforms as we evolve our business
- Create and source visual content (photo, video, gifs, etc.) that reflects our brand standards
- Write copy that brings our stories to life
- Where applicable, brief social content into campaign photo shoots, ensuring desired deliverables are clear and achievable
- Support with Digital Marketing and paid social channels
- Own key calendar dates for social content required in order to meet department calendar objectives (both digital and retail)
- Partner with the Guest Experience Team to ensure open channels for guest feedback and conversation, with a goal to foster engagement and positive sentiment
- Track and report on KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with Community and E-commerce teams to ensure that business needs and guest experience needs are consistently delivered
- Ability to work under the pressure of time constraints and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment, able to receive and communicate feedback
- Flexible and like to have FUN
- Be willing to shift and adjust as needed to support the needs of the business
- 1-2 years relevant experience; retail brand experience preferred
- Related diploma, degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of all things digital and social
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Design-minded; background in visual design and operating knowledge of all adobe working platforms
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop an asset
- Immersed in social media culture; confident in managing a professional social media presence
- A keen eye – you notice the smallest details that others would miss
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team