We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Stylist and Visual Coordinator , , to join our high-performing Brand Team in our Vancouver office. Reporting to the Brand Lead, the Stylist and Visual Coordinator will use their superior understanding of fashion, business operations and expert merchandising experience to communicate our brand identity to guests through strategic product and window displays. As a visual merchandising expert, you provide valued support and directives to all of our retail teams, with the ultimate goal to drive sales and maximize product sell-through.
The Stylist and Visual Coordinator requires strong expertise in retail with a good ability to think strategically and execute thoroughly. Some responsibilities include in-store visual merchandising, selecting catalogue and campaign key looks and styling and window displays.
- Create, communicate and execute weekly/monthly visual merchandising guidelines across all retail locations in partnership with Shop Directors and Head of Retail
- Oversee window displays and collaborate with Brand Lead and shop directors on direction and concept creation for regular window refreshes and in-store installations according to product launches and campaign direction
- Create and assemble seasonal styling direction based on trends, inventory and seasonal campaign launches
- Monitor in-store visual merchandising directives and seasonal window display installations
- Assist in campaign visual direction and Ecommerce catalogue merchandising
- Empower and influence shop teams to own their visual merchandising while building credibility and effectively asserting ideas
- Work with Product Lead to select key looks for campaign and catalogue photoshoots
- Perform other duties as required
- 3+ years of experience in a retail environment
- Experience with a brand similar to the Kit and Ace aesthetic
- An understanding of Kit and Ace’s brand vision, style and aesthetics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Project management skills
- Strong knowledge in MacOS and Google Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) is an asset
- Proven ability to provide guidance and strategy to retail team members