We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As the Allocations Analyst, you are responsible for executing the Kit & Ace inventory strategies to support Merchandising and Financial objectives. The position requires detailed analysis and development of sophisticated allocation strategies in order to maximize profitability.
- Develop and implement allocation and replenishment strategies to support Kit & Ace financial and merchandising objectives
- Manage inventory at the location and SKU level through detailed sales analysis and identification of sell through trends
- Identify, lead and action inventory opportunities throughout the product lifecycle, such as product flow, consolidation and exit strategies
- Work cross functionally with Logistics, Sourcing, Ecommerce and Retail to drive full margin sales and product sell through
- Minimum of 1-3 years allocations experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to synthesize large volumes of data
- Fosters excellent cross-functional relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectation of self and team
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback in the movement
- Entrepreneurial, egoless, adaptable, open to possibility and personal development
- Addicted to movement and activity, living a full-contact life
Reports to: Buyer
Working Team: Product
Works Closely with: Sourcing, Logistics, Retail & Finance
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC