We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As a Coffee Educator you are responsible to provide our guests with a world-class experience in the areas of product and culture. You are able to speak authentically about who we are, and how to use our product. You love design. You value integrity. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Create exceptional customer service experience by educating guests about our culture, brand and product
- Partner with the Coffee Shop Director on in-store events
- Build authentic relationships and connections with all locals; greet them in a friendly and timely manner, and educate them on our product offering
- Contribute to the achievement of daily shop sales targets
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for staff and locals
- Actively maintain shop appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the Coffee Shop is clean and well presented
- Maintain and track inventory within the coffee shop and proactively communicate needs to the Coffee Shop Director
- Receives and processes stock (Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs) which includes; unpacking and countings
- Execute daily operations including opening and closing activities with urgency and efficiency
- Be well versed in all things coffee including: Our product offering, menu and how-to's for each beverage as well as keep up with industry trends
- Utilizes the Point of Sale system accurately, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Participate in staff training and shop events as scheduled
- Support in additional duties as directed by management team
- Previous coffee experience preferred
- Experience in cafe/restaurant
- Passion to deliver premier customer service
- Driven to exceed customer’s expectations
- Optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and is comfortable working in a team focused environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – perceptive to customer needs
- Second language skills is an asset
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Honest and positive, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends (sundays), evenings, holidays, and special events