We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
Exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Merchandiser , to join our growing eCommerce team. We are looking to meet those who are creative with their logic and passionate about fashion product. As one of our Merchandisers, you will drive profit for the business whilst thinking commercially and innovatively. You will be required to develop strong product knowledge, and follow product sales and inventory throughout the season.
- Work with internal and external teams to collect all product information and ensure it is accurate and complete
- Setup and update product taxonomy, navigation categories and SEO keywords
- Develop standardized tools to deliver process efficiency and quality of enrichment
- Monitor and analyze online sales, profitability and conversion: Use analytical tools to inform and influence merchandising team’s daily and weekly trading decisions
- Optimizing navigation, filters, search, category pages
- Optimize product details and descriptions for search
- Ensure quality and relevance of on-site search, navigation and product content
- Promote and position the product online in conjunction with sales, investments, and inventory
- Own development plan and effectively manage time to deliver business KPIs as the priority
- Continually improve online promotional experience and execution by utilizing website enhancements, customer feedback/reviews, sales data, site metrics and other sources
- Set up and maintain Promotional Bundles / Pages – working with affected parties to provide direction and determine the best approach based on defined business objectives
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an eCommerce Merchandising role
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills and be able to multi task
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills and proven capability to present data and business opportunities. Ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, Access, Google Analytics, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, other internal tools)
- Proficient with data analytics & BI tools (Tableau, SQL, Google Data Studio)
- Strong ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong desire and a proven aptitude for continuous learning
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on quantitative results
- Customer focused mind-set that enables decision making to drive sales and profitability
- Solid understanding of retail math metrics, merchandise planning, or financial planning is preferred
Reports to: E-Commerce Manager
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works Closely with: Product & Brand Team
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC