We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As the Educator you are responsible to provide our guests with a world-class experience in the areas of product and culture. You are able to speak authentically about who we are, and how to use our product. You love design. You value integrity. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Successfully communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Contribute to the achievement of daily shop sales targets
- Maintain knowledge of in-shop stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Actively maintain shop appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the shop is clean and well presented
- Receives and processes stock from warehouse (1Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs) which includes; unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and assigned storage areas
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
- Prepares merchandise for tailoring/alteration as may be required, by completing necessary documentation
- Completes assigned clean-up duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Participate in staff training and shop events as scheduled
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Possess exemplary customer service skills
- Strong personal sense of style
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Strong communication skills
- Second language skills is an asset
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Personable, love interacting with people all day
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team