We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As a Showroom Lead you lead by example to provide our guests with a world-class experience in the areas of product and culture. You are passionate about merchandising and will own planning and execution of all visual merchandising in the shop. You are creative, organized, detail orientated and a stellar communicator with in depth knowledge of the fashion retail industry and latest trends.
- Coaches and trains Educators - helping them set and achieve big goals
- Build real and lasting relationships with guests, neighbours and local influencers
- Support planning the merchandising concept for the shop
- Always have a mental log of in-shop stock availability - on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Successfully communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Open and close the Showroom to Kit and Ace standards
- Execute window strategy provided by our Brand Team
- Actively maintain showroom appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the showroom is clean and well presented
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale and holiday preparation as required
- Prepares merchandise for tailoring/alteration as may be required, by completing necessary documentation
- Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
- Completes standard opening and closing procedure
- Utilizes the Point of Sale system accurately, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Participate in staff training and showroom events as scheduled
- Support in additional duties as directed by management team
- 1+ year management experience preferred
- An undergraduate business related degree or diploma
- Passion to deliver premier customer service
- Driven to exceed customer’s expectations
- Optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and is comfortable working in a team focused environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – perceptive to customer needs
- Second language skills is an asset
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Honest and positive, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events