City Tech Classic Shirt
Designed to feel like your favourite tee and look like your best dress shirt, this classic style is engineered in our tight-knit Stretch Micro Pique fabric that naturally releases wrinkles.
53% Polyester, 47% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Standard - Not too loose, not too tight
Model is 6'1"
Wearing size M
- SMSean M.Verified BuyerReviewingCity Tech Classic ShirtI recommend this productWhat is your height? 203 cm/ 6 ft 8 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's XLWhat is your usual size? Men's XLRated 5 out of 5 stars46 minutes agoGreat Shirt!
I got the XL version of this shirt as a 6'8, 230-235lb man. I find that it is a touch tight across the chest but given the stretch of the material it does not feel restrictive at all. the sleeves are long enough and the body does not sit to short either. If I had to tuck them in then I might struggle with that a bit more but since my dress code does not require it is is an easy work around.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NPNathalie P.Verified BuyerReviewingCity Tech Classic ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this shirt
This truly is a shirt that feel like your favorite t-shirt. The d‚Äôabris is soft, looks crisp without being stiff. Very comfortable, moves with you. Easy care and keeps it colour. It has a slim fit that looks very flattering. Is great to wear tucked in or not. Looks best iron but still is very presentable if you don‚Äôt. Colour doesn‚Äôt fade and the buttons don‚Äôt come off. Very well built. My favorite shirt. I recommend it to everyone looking for the perfect shirt shirt.
- SSStephanie S.Verified BuyerReviewingCity Tech Classic ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat shirt!
I bought this shirt for my husband and he LOVES it! It looks great, folds well for travelling, and according to hubby it‚Äôs super comfortable.
Great purchase! Looking for more colours to purchase they are more like the typical button ip cotton dress shirt.
- SSSean S.Verified BuyerReviewingCity Tech Classic ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing!
This is a fantastic shirt - I love the fit and color and the fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- BJBen J.Verified BuyerReviewingCity Tech Classic ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy favorite shirt
It's flexible, comfortable, and smart looking. This is my #1 shirt