Stellar insulated Coat
0A classic coat with quilted lining and a water resistant finish, lightly insulated for styling versatility and easy transition across seasons.
- Recycled Polyester outer shell with a water resistant finish
- Recycled Primaloft® insulation, perfect for colder days
- Quilted on the inside for a smooth, clean finish on the outside.
- Featuring a higher collar with a front zip and snap closures
100% Recycled Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Standard - Not too loose, not too tight
Model is wearing size M
- CJCrysler J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoVery happy with the product.
Very happy with the product.
- JVJoey V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoComfy and functional
Ive only had a chance to wear the jacket once, but so far its proven to be a great buy! I love the look and feel i walked 6 blocks in light rain, and it kept me dry! It's great for layering. I still have to see just how cold this will hold up in, but with the right layers I think I can go into early winter in Alberta.
- EYEli Y.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your height? 168 cm/ 5 ft 6 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's XSWhat is your usual size? Men's S, XSRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoSleeves Are Way Too Long
I normally wear a XS or S at Lululemon. Knowing Kit and Ace tends to fit bigger, I ordered a XS, praying it'd be safe as there's no return on this item. The sleeves turn out to be 2 to 3 inches too long. The cuff-less design and the material just make the over long sleeves look even more ridiculous. I am 5'6", athletic build, with broad shoulders. I know I'm shorter than average, but I've never had such issues with men size XS with any other clothing brand. In fact, I let a men size M person try this and it's almost perfect, still with slightly longer sleeves. I've had similar experiences with Kit and Ace in the past and kept thinking they might be a one-off. Guess by now I should've learned my lesson. Not for me, regardless how much I'd love to wear Kit and Ace. And if you're reading this review, order 2 sizes smaller than your normal size, and you'll be still be good.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5