Cableknit Merino Turtleneck Sweater
A rich cableknit brings intricate texture to this Merino Wool turtleneck sweater to envelope you in cozy warmth.
- Merino Wool is naturally thermoregulating and odour controlling, so you won't overheat
- Chunky cable knit for extra warmth and stretch
- Featuring elevated details like an extra long turtleneck and split hem
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and bottom hem for structure
99% Merino Wool, 1% Nylon
- Machine wash cold with like colours, delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Relaxed - Leaves some extra room for ease of movement
Model is wearing size S
- MFM Fatima B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 160 cm/ 5 ft 3 inWhat is your usual size? Women's MWhat size did you purchase? Women's MRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoVacation shopping
Lovely sweater, beautiful material and colour. Nice length, although wish back was just a bit longer. It really doesn’t sit as nice and flat at the hem in back. Turtle neck is also a little wider than in the photo.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WWeronikaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 168 cm/ 5 ft 6 inWhat is your usual size? Women's SWhat size did you purchase? Women's SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat sweater
Beautiful sweater. I wasn't sure about the colour at first - I was expecting black walnut to be brown but it's somewhere between brow and purple. But after wearing if for a few days, I am in love. It's very flattering on my pale skin, and the sweater holds shape really well. The back is long enough to wear with leggings. Steal of a deal if you buy it on sale.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWJodi W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous sweater!
I love my new sweater. It's warm and cozy and the design is great! It's oversized. I'm somewhere between a Large and X-Large and the Large fit me with lots of ease.
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful peppered black so soft
Beautiful peppered black so soft in color not a solid black. Love the cables on the back. Very few manufacturers spend the money to include design on the back.
- SPSharmaine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful warm sweater
The sweater is very watm , it ‚Äòs a nice length on me and is not itchy. I love the color .