Classic Flannel Shirt
Get the timeless look of classic flannel but with an upgrade. Our Classic Flannel Shirt is a serious yet relaxed way to embrace flannel. This shirt features a curved hem that is slightly longer in the back, dual front pockets, and traditional button-down cuffs for a clean, tailored look. Crafted with a two-way stretch brushed flannel that is both insulating and breathable, this shirt is sure to keep you comfortable all season long.
- Softly brushed flannel with 2-way stretch
- Two chest pockets with button closure
- Double needle topstitching on all seams
- Smooth lining on the inner back yoke and cuffs moves easily against your skin
65% Polyester, 31% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Relaxed - Leaves extra room for ease of movement
Model is 6'1"
Wearing size M
- RLRichard L.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Flannel ShirtI recommend this productWhat is your height? 175 cm/ 5 ft 9 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's XSWhat is your usual size? Men's XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11 minutes agoIs it worth it?
Question: For the price, is it worth it?
Short Answer: Absolutely.
For a flannel shirt, it's definitely on the expensive side. Would I wear this to go into the Forrest to chop wood? No, but I would want to. Consider this your going out to dinner, drinks with friends, or casual weekender shirt. The fabric is soft and provides the right amount if stretch when reaching for things. It doesn't shrink, or pill up like other materials. The colour is a bit more vibrant than your normal plain, not shiney but a crisper red. It's your buy it once and wear it till your wife hides it kinda shirt. If you're planning on any hard labour though, maybe wear another shirt, because if you ruined this one, you would definitely be sad.
When I first saw it in the store, you could tell this was a step up above your average flannel shirt. No more entering a store, restaurant, or bar, and seeing some guy wearing the same shirt as me. Because even from afar, you can tell the quality difference. I bought it knowing I'd be wearing this every weekend, all seasons, till it's completely worn out. What can I say, I'm a guy, I have favourite shirts and this one just went into my top 3.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SFSabina F.Verified BuyerReviewingPlaid Flannel ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesome product. The colour and
Awesome product. The colour and fabric is excellent
- KMKristine M.Verified BuyerReviewingPlaid Flannel ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFit is perfect and quality is great
This was a gift to my son in law. He loved it and it looks great. He loves the bit of stretch in the fabric.
- DBDave B.ReviewingPlaid Flannel ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoProbably my favourite shirt
Bought this in blue plaid and in grey plaid. I absolutely love these shirts. They're both warm and comfortable and they fit really well. 100% recommend.
- MMarshalReviewingClassic Flannel ShirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSo comfortable!
This is likely the most comfortable button-up shirt I've ever owned and worn. So light and stretchy, but looks sharp dressed up or down. It's flannel but the fabric is subtle. Colour is intense and rich.
Size as expected. I'm somewhat portly, quite broad in the chest and shoulders and short'ish -- and the XL fits great without being too long. Perfect length to wear untucked, but also can tuck in for a more 'put together' look. I'd usually hang a shirt like this to dry, but mine accidentally went through the dryer, and it didn't shrink or wrinkle in the least. I'll hang it from here out, though, to keep it in like-new condition as long as possible... because the Kit & Ace pricepoint is dear.