Pacific Coast Sweat Pants
Flatteringly high-waisted sweatpants in soft and durable Cotton Terry, for lounging like you mean it.
- Preshrunk and easy care
- Made from soft and durable Cotton Terry
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord for adjustability
- Cuffed hem featuring tri-stripe embroidery
- Softly lined secure front pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Slim-fitting through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg
- Tapered Leg
- Inseam: Ankle - 28"
Model is wearing size S
- MHMadeline H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 168 cm/ 5 ft 6 inWhat is your usual size? Women's SWhat size did you purchase? Women's SRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoPants
Love them. Well made, cosy and fits beautifully.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLesley S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat is your usual size? Women's XSWhat size did you purchase? Women's XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo comfortable
These are the best sweatpants . They don't stretch out compared to most. High waist is flattering. Very warmSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ATAnna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSweatpants
I love, the fit,, fabric, pockets, seams &; how it feels when I walk.
- BCBen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood for those long days at the vet
I work an animal clinic and these sweat pants keep me comfy all day long while still looking professional.
Goes well with my scrubs!
- JSJoanne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfy and quality ‚Äî but stretched a lot
These fit so perfectly the first time I wore them but became pretty baggy over the course of the day. Will see how they are after I wash them for the first time