So Soft Pullover
A super soft and slightly cropped Brushed French Terry pullover, in an oversized fit perfect for layering.
- Lightweight and insulating Brushed French Terry fabric
- Easy care
- Raw cut hem
62% Acrylic, 28% Modal, 5% Wool, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Oversized - Intentionally large, with generous room
Model is wearing size S
- SGSandra G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 163 cm/ 5 ft 4 inWhat is your usual size? Women's SWhat size did you purchase? Women's SRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoSo cozy
Really like the feel of the brushed terry - it's just so cozy to wear. Over dress pants it's great top for the office most days. Over almost anything it's a great piece for working from home. It is a shorter/cropped style and I'm not sure it would work well for someone who is tall, depending on comfort level and proportions. I'm mostly legs so this works for me. In this style, which tents a bit, prefer the shorter cut so I still have some figure. Also cute with shorts for cooler days/evenings too. I have two of these - the black and the whisper. Bought small which is my usual size in K&A.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TCterry c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoso soft pullover
very pleased with top.Soft and comfortable..like a short version of Burrow tneck!
- SASusan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove the pullover! So comfy
Love the pullover! So comfy and snuggly! I will get a lot of wear of this pullover through the fall and winter!
- AFAlison F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLovely fit
Soft, flattering and true to size.
- AZAnna Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoComfy, glamorous cut
I loved this shirt as soon as I put it on. The price seems a little high for this particular item but I love it and am glad I bought it.