Aspen Wide Leg Pants
Stretchy wide leg pants with a high rise, ankle length, and a slim fit through the hip. Designed to stand up to everyday adventures with the durability and softness of double weave Utility Cotton.
- Made with responsibly sourced cotton certified by Better Cotton Initiative
- Durable double weave fabric construction, blended with spandex for extra stretch
- Fabric softens with repeated washing
- Gusset for extra stretch and ease of movement
- Front pockets. Back darts for a flattering fit
- Zip front fly with top button closure
- Belt loops
- Reinforced topstitch seams for zero irritation against your skin
64% BCI Cotton, 29% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean clean
- Slim-fitting through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg
- Inseam: 28"
- WWeronikaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 168 cm/ 5 ft 6 inWhat is your usual size? Women's 6What size did you purchase? Women's 6Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoImpressed!
Beautiful pants! I'm 5'6, about 135lb and size 6 fits like a dream. I was anticipating stretch denim feel but the fabric is softer and stretchier than expected. The olive colour is rich and beautiful.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSuzyQVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 178 cm/ 5 ft 10 inWhat is your usual size? Women's 10What size did you purchase? Women's 12Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoElegant and lovely material
I am 5'10" and a fit 160 pounds. I bought these in the size 12 and the straight leg Aspen in a size 10 - the waist was a bit tighter in these pants. The length is fantastic - just above the ankle for me and the green colour is very striking. The material is nice in that it holds it's shape yet has stretch. I paired this with the sweater vest and the fitted brushed V neck T shirt as a second option. The matchng green jacket was also surprisingly nice with it but I ended up purchasing the cream Aspen jacket, which is a nice contrast with the green. A contrasting shirt with the matching jacket would be a good casual work look. I love the high waist and the comfortable material.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5