B.F.T. Lounge Set
Brushed French Terry
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
Loungewear set includes a short sleeved crewneck tee and joggers with elasticized drawstring waist for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight and insulating Brushed French Terry fabric
- In a custom re-useable package
- Tee features clean finished cuffs and bottom hem, plus a ribbed neckline
- Flat seams for no irritation against your skin
- Joggers feature an elasticized waistband with drawstring for adjustability
- Side seam drop in pockets in joggers
62% Acrylic, 28% Modal, 5% Wool, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Top: Standard fit not too loose, not too tight
- Bottom: Standard fit through the hip with a little room in the thigh and a tapered leg
- Inseam: Ankle - 29 ½"
Model is 6'1"
Wearing size M
You may also like
Total 5 star reviews: 25 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- ACAlexis C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
Bought it as a Christmas gift for my fiance, he already owned another set from the previous year and it's his favourite clothes for relaxing at home. Super soft and comfortable
- MKMatthew K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazingly soft and comfortable
Great fabric and perfect for home casual wear !
- HHHolly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat gift for hubby who has everything
He loves his birthday lounge set and fits perfect. We always worry the pants would be too short but they were perfect.
- AKAndrew K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat for lounging and sleeping
soft, comfy, not restrictive for sleeping.
- GPGord P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy AF
What planet is this fabric from? It‚' otherworldly soft. I'm normally an XL, but (as with many K&A items) a L is just right.