Crafted in our signature water-repellent Navigator fabric, this minimalistic style is one of our best sellers. With a flattering slim fit and pockets and belt loops inspired by classic denim, it's no surprise this is a fan fave!
- Water-repellent Navigator fabric with 3XDRY® technology is breathable, fast drying, and repels water and dirt
- Our signature Navigator fabric is resilient and sustainably milled — Bluesign® certification means that it’s made with recycled water and responsible chemical use
- The moisture wicking interior keeps you dry and comfortable for anything your day throws at you
- Featuring a signature stretch waistband for extra flexibility and comfort, raised slightly higher in the back to keep you covered
- Inseam gusset for easy movement
- Hidden zipper at back for keys and cards
- Hidden waistband pocket engineered for your phone to lay flat against your body, reducing bulk
- Reflectivity hidden under the cuff for visibility at night
- Locking zipper at fly for a no-slip closure
- Utility belt loop to hang your keys
51% Cotton, 44% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Slim-fitting through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg
- Tapered Leg
- Inseam: Full - 31" Tall - 33"
- Our Navigator styles may relax slightly with wear—if you're in between sizes, consider sizing down for a comfortable fit long term
Model is 5'8"
Wearing size 6
- KTKathryn T.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat is your usual size? Women's 6What size did you purchase? Women's 6Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat pants!
Fits great - just the perfect length, comfortable and can be both casual or professional. Washes really well.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productWhat is your height? 170 cm/ 5 ft 7 inWhat is your usual size? Women's 4What size did you purchase? Women's 4Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome pants
Great pants for work! Very happy I found these.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TtanyaVerified ReviewerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productWhat is your height? 178 cm/ 5 ft 10 inWhat is your usual size? Women's 4What size did you purchase? Women's 2Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest Work Pants - PLEASE MAKE MORE "TALL" SIZES
These are the best fitting work pants I've ever owned. I have 4 pairs - all tall sizes as the regular inseam is short for a 5'10" personSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHSandy H.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoRide pants&.
I bought two pairs two years ago and wear them interchangeably for work. I decided to get 4 pairs this year: two more pairs for work and two lighter colours for weekend use. The style this year is different from two years ago. They're a bit longer and actually nicer looking. The fabric feels so very soft to wear. The pants are stretchy and so comfortable. I'm so glad I got extra pairs for not at work too! Not sure why cannot choose that I bought size 4. The sizes come in numbers not letters.
- FFFrances F.Verified BuyerReviewingRide PantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Pants for Work
These pants look great and easy to care for. My go-to for working in the office or meeting with clients. I wish they come in a petite inseam.