Luxe Merino Loungewear Set
Look and feel your best while relaxing in the Luxe Merino Loungewear set. Crafted with the finest, ethically sourced non-mulesed merino wool, this set is lightweight, temperature regulating, breathable, and most of all soft to the touch. The pants have dual front pockets and are slim fit with a wide adjustable drawstring waist and a ribbed texture. The top is a crewneck long-sleeve shirt with a ribbed neck and hip length. Don't settle for less, lounge in luxury with the Luxe Merino Loungewear set.
- Merino Wool is naturally thermoregulating and odour controlling, so you won't overheat
- Two-piece set packaged in reusable cotton bag
- Tee features ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem for shape retention
- Joggers feature ribbed cuffs and an elasticized waistband with drawstring for adjustability
99% Merino Wool, 1% Nylon
- Machine wash cold with like colours, delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Top: Oversized Fit - Intentionally large, with generous room
- Bottom: Slim-fitting through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg
- Inseam: 29 ½"
Model is 5'8"
Wearing size S
- KPKatherine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 178 cm/ 5 ft 10 inWhat is your usual size? Women's LWhat size did you purchase? Women's XLRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoGet It!!
If youre thinking about getting this set, take the leap. Theyre worth it for the price! Very soft, lightweight but also warm, great arm and pant length and very high quality stitching unlike a lot of cheaper clothing these days. I can see this set lasting for years and years. For sizing i wasnt sure based on other reviews, im 5'10" and around 168-170lbs, hips are 40" waist 32" and bust 41" (roughly) I typocally wear a medium or large depending on the brand but i got an XL to be safe based on the reviews of the pants running a bit small. I could have gone with a large but i like baggier clothes especially for lounging. The pants do seem to run smaller for the labelled size, if the set was sold seperately i would have gotten an XL or L pants with a M or L shirt as the shirt does seem a bit big on me (again i dont mind ). I actually purchased this set for my travels on long haul flights since Merino is one of the best fabrics for travelling in and i figured why not be boujie with a matching set.... Anyway, do it!!!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TCtory c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat is your usual size? Women's SWhat size did you purchase? Women's SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLuxe indeed!
Gorgeous colour, feels great, comfy and cozy! Feels more expensive that the price tag.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CGCaroline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 157 cm/ 5 ft 2 inWhat is your usual size? Women's XSWhat size did you purchase? Women's XSRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoComfortable
I love it so much I bought 2 a gray one and walnut it’s super nice and soft!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMarie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat loungewear set, size up
I love the fabric and feel of this set, it‚' luxurious and softer than I would have expected for merino. One catch is the sizing of the pants, I originally ordered my typical size Medium but the waist was too tight, especially for lounge clothes. The Medium ended up fitting my mom who is extremely petite and typically a Small or XS, and I had ordered up a size Large, but even the waistband on the large is tighter than my preference, I would go up to XL if possible but the Large as an exchange was final sale for me. The shirts fit true to size. This is a really quality set, but I recommend sizing up.
- GWGabriele W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove !
Super warm yet light. True to size and unique colour