Navigator Commute Pants Slim Fit
Combining advanced design with sustainability and durability, meet our best-selling pants, the Navigator Commute Pants. They're designed with a slim-fit giving you an effortless look that can be combined with a button-up for your 9-5 or a t-shirt for your 5-9. These slim fit pants are made of eco-friendly fabric that is water-resistant, moisture-wicking and quick-drying. They also are extra-stretchy giving you the ability to move throughout your day with ease and in comfort. Choose your perfect length with either a 30", 33", or 36" inseam.
- The upgraded version of our signature Navigator fabric is ultra-breathable, extra stretchy, quick-drying, moisture-wicking, and repels water and dirt
- Navigator fabric is made with sustainable raw materials and responsible production methods to reduce environmental impact
- Updated with an eco-friendly finish for water repellency and the strength of recycled nylon for durability
- Featuring a signature stretch waistband for extra flexibility and comfort, raised slightly higher in the back to keep you covered
- Front slant pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Back darts for a better fit
- Locking zipper at fly for a no-slip closure
- Belt loops
53% Organic Cotton, 41% Recycled Polyamide, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Slim fit through the hip, thigh, and leg
- ABAndrew B.Verified BuyerReviewingNavigator Commute Pants Slim FitI recommend this productWhat is your height? 185 cm/ 6 ft 1 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's 34, 36What is your usual size? Men's 34, 36Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLove Love Love
I have been wearing Navigators to work everyday for years. I love the updated version. They fit like a glove, are comfortable, and are almost indestructible.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PNPaul N.Verified BuyerReviewingNavigator Commute Pants Slim FitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat pants
I like the fit and the material
- MMMarshal M.Verified BuyerReviewingNavigator Commute Pants Slim FitI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's 36What is your usual size? Men's L, XL, 36Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPricey but so amazing
Can't really wear any other pants to work anymore, because these pants have spoiled me. Have a pair in navy blue, which get worn every week without fail. So I picked up this new brown colour online, without having seen it in person. It's great. Not tan (too summery) but also not brown. It's versatile.
Stretch fabric holds up for a couple wears before it needs laundering. Fabric seems to hold colour fine -- though I hang mine to dry, mostly to preserve the stretch fabric (which historically doesn't like the heat of the dryer). These look sharp with a polo or sweater or a button up shirt, either tucked in or loose. And no matter how you get to work, your commute will be more comfortable in these pants!
If only they weren't priced so high. Seems odd to pay so much for a pair of pants. But dang, they are nice pants.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TRTimothy R.Verified BuyerReviewingNavigator Commute Pants Slim FitI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove them
These pants are great for commuting to work by bike, they're stretchy and water/moisture wicking so dry quickly even if I sweat or get rained on, and most of all feel slick and comfortable when I'm sitting down and walking around. I've bought multiple pairs in different colours for this reason!
- JVjoost v.Verified BuyerReviewingNavigator Commute Pants Slim FitI recommend this productWhat is your height? 203 cm/ 6 ft 8 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's 38What is your usual size? Men's 38, XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNew go to
New go to pants - only thing that would be nice are different options in lengthSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5