A to B Merino Bomber
A knitted bomber style zip-up sweater in Merino Wool.
- Naturally thermoregulating and odour controlling
- Naturally breathable and insulating
- Easy care
- Non-Mulesed Certified
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs, and bottom hem for structure
- Underarm mesh knit for extra breathability
98% Merino Wool, 2% Nylon
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Delicate cycle, do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry, do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Standard - Not too loose, not too tight
Model is 6'1"
Wearing size M
- MMMarshal M.Verified BuyerReviewingA to B Merino BomberI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's LWhat is your usual size? Men's L, XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic cardigan
I've been coveting this zip-up bomber-style sweater for most of the year. When it went on clearance, I snapped one up, even though there's no chance to return/exchange. I'm so glad I did!
Previous reviewers are correct about the fit. It's generous enough that you can layer over a dress shirt or other long-sleeve. But it's not baggy or over-sized. While I'm usually between a size L and an XL, the L fit me great with this sweater.
It's lightweight, but warm. Super soft. And the colour is really nice and rich.
Love the cut -- it's a nice alternative to the standard collar zip up. It also works well for both casual and dress casual wear.
I do hope the wool holds up over time -- can't say yet, though.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHannah S.Verified BuyerReviewingA to B Merino BomberI recommend this productWhat is your height? 178 cm/ 5 ft 10 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's MWhat is your usual size? Men's MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Bought this for my husband. He loves it, and it looks great. Hope it launders well.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSSuzanne S.Verified BuyerReviewingA to B Merino BomberI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat looking causal jacket
Nice fabric, casual look but not heavy. Very useful piece
- TRTyler R.Verified BuyerReviewingA to B Merino BomberI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat Sweater
I got one as a gift so I bought a second. Great material.
I would typically look for a "medium long" instead of a "large" but this large was a good length with a slim fit for my height.
- WWWendy W.Verified BuyerReviewingA to B Merino BomberI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove this
Got it half off, so high quality sweater at a sweet price. Soft and smooth hand feel, lightweight and warm. Awesome!