Long Winter Puffer Coat
An ultra soft puffer coat insulated with our brand new lightweight vegan down for sustainable warmth.
- Recycled Polyester outer shell with a water resistant finish
- Recycled Primaloft® Thermaplume insulation feels just like real feathers
- Cozy hand pockets, lined with a brushed tricot fabric for extra softness
- Finished with an insulated storm flap over the front zip plus a cozy knit at the cuffs to keep the drafts out
100% Recycled Polyester shell and insulation
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low with tennis balls to fluff it up
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Standard - Not too loose, not too tight
Model is wearing size S
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoHappy With My New Puffer !
I’m loving this coat!
The construction , fabric and finishing details of this coat are fantastic especially considering the price. I’m actually looking forward to our first snow fall to test out the warmth!
- RLRamona L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful Coat
Love the coat. The length is perfect. I am 5'10" and usually a size L. It fits great with extra room for sweaters. The drawstring helps too to adjust the coat for the perfect fit. I ordered the green color. Its gorgeous. What a great deal too!!!
- LLaurenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 170 cm/ 5 ft 7 inWhat is your usual size? Women's LWhat size did you purchase? Women's MRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove
I had this coat in my cart for weeks & finally went for it on sale. So glad I did! It’s really beautiful. The luxurious feel of the outer fabric is so nice, and I love that it isn’t made with down (machine washable!!). It’s perfectly warm & I love the length (5’7, and it hits just above mid-calf). I also love the extra snap near the bottom (I have a North Face longer coat in which the zipper stops but there’s no extra snap & it’s so annoying to have it flapping open at the bottom in the wind!). Another reviewer mentioned that she wished it had an interior pocket, but it does - maybe she just overlooked it because it’s discreet? Love the drawstring at the waist, can cinch it for a more fitted look, but don’t have to have it like that. Originally bought the Large in the “cedar” colour, but exchanged for the Medium because it was way too loose (~170lbs). The cedar is gorgeous, dark enough to almost look black so it goes with everything that black goes with, but it’s different enough to stand out amongst the sea of black puffy coats.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BSBrenda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPerfect!
So warm but never too warm. Technology works perfectly. And it looks great! I bought XL to make room for a sweater; haven't needed a sweater yet but enjoy the fit if the coat anyway.
- KHKatie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoComfy
This long puffy coat is so comfy! Im 5'4" 130 and the small fits with room to spare. I love that I can sinch it in at the waist. The length is mid shin. I read some reviews about the zipper not working well, but mine is super easy to use. Zips right up! I love that the pockets are lined. Keeps me warm when I'm out with my dogs in the morning. I also love that it is made with recycled materials and no animals were harmed in the making of it!