Soft and durable Ultra Terry sweatpants updated with a mid rise and a looser leg for next-level lounging.
- Fabric brushed on both sides for extra softness
- Fabric won't shrink
- Ribbed elasticized waistband with a drawcord for adjustability
- Softly lined front pockets
89% Cotton, 11% Recycled Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Standard fit through the hip with a little room in the thigh and a tapered leg
- Inseam: 28"
Model is wearing size S
- EFEileen F.Verified BuyerReviewingGlory SweatpantsI recommend this productWhat is your height? 165 cm/ 5 ft 5 inWhat is your usual size? Women's XSWhat size did you purchase? Women's SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBe careful when looking at the sizing chart for these pants.
I love the sweatpants. I usually were a size extra small but after using your chart for what size and measuring my waist it said I should take a medium. I decided to get a small since I have purchased your product before and my size was either extra small in the thicker materials and small in the lighter more fitted material. The size small I bought are great and really comfy however I could have also fit into an extra small. It would have been a snugger fit but not as comfy as these ones so happy with my decision. Size is always my worry when purchasing over the internet.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LPLauren P.Verified BuyerReviewingGlory SweatpantsI recommend this productWhat is your height? 170 cm/ 5 ft 7 inWhat is your usual size? Women's LWhat size did you purchase? Women's LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWhere have they been all my life?!
I now own a few pairs of Kit & Ace sweatpants, and I think they’re the only ones I’ll ever buy from now on. It’s an investment, but so worth it. I have a painful birthmark on my leg that sometimes catches on cheaper quality sweatpant material, but that never happens with K&A. The fabric is just such high quality & soooo soft. Even though they’re more expensive than others I’ve bought in the past, you can’t even compare in terms of softness/quality (probably ended up being more expensive for me in the long run because I’d never end up wearing the cheaper brands but I’d just keep purchasing in hopes of finding some that worked). Finally splurged on Kit & Ace, and I just won’t buy any other brands anymore. Fit is perfect as well, not too baggy/sloppy, but still comfy.
10/10 would recommend.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJeanette B.Verified BuyerReviewingGlory SweatpantsI recommend this productWhat is your height? 168 cm/ 5 ft 6 inWhat is your usual size? Women's MWhat size did you purchase? Women's MRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSuper comfy
Nice fit and material is soft and cozy. I liked that the pants weren’t see through even though they are whiteSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTiffanyReviewingGlory SweatpantsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSOFT & COZY
This is the softest fabric. It has that cozy hug-like feeling. Exactly the feel you want from a sweatsuit. The length of the pants is good and I always appreciate when sweats have pockets. I would definitely recommend anything in this fabric. Personally I paired mine with the Men's Radiance hoodie and it's a great fit and match to the sweats.