Cozy Merino Toque
A unisex double layered toque with easy styling options. Wear it slouchy or roll up the rim.
- Naturally thermoregulating and odour controlling
- Naturally breathable and insulating
- Easy care
- Non-Mulesed Certified
- Double layered for extra warmth
97% Merino Wool, 3% Nylon
- Hand wash cold with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry, do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- ETEmmeline T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThe vest really is cozy, all day
Bought one of these in a different colour last year and wore it on a river cruise this fall in Germany. It kept me warm without overheating me and I got a ton of compliments from people on the cruise (mostly Americans!) and during shore excursions (mostly Germans!). I had to have another one in a different colour. The black walnut is a gorgeous, rich red-brown. Better in person than online.
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat hat!
Some reviewers stated it was a large fit which is why I ordered it. I have a hard time finding a hat that fits comfortably for my large head. The knit is so soft and warm.
- EGellen g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery cozy. Love that. BUT my best compliment is that it has no bobbles or decoration to impede the comfort when it is windy and cold and I to pull my hood up good and tight. I also love natural fibres and am willing to pay for that luxury and peace of mind
See what I wrote above
- JGJessica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNew favorite hat
The quality of the merino and stitching is great. Clean look. Not too tight and has good stretch. Good value for the quality of the hat.
- JTJanine T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
Soft cozy feeling.
Keeps wind out
Stylish and love the colour.