Luxe Merino Loungewear Set
Elevate your lounging in this luxuriously soft Merino Wool set with an oversized tee and stretchy slim-fit joggers.
- Merino Wool is naturally thermoregulating and odour controlling, so you won't overheat
- Two-piece set packaged in reusable cotton bag
- Tee features ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem for shape retention
- Joggers feature ribbed cuffs and an elasticized waistband with drawstring for adjustability
99% Merino Wool, 1% Nylon
- Machine wash cold with like colours, delicate cycle
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat, do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Top: Oversized Fit - Intentionally large, with generous room
- Bottom: Slim-fitting through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg
- Inseam: 29 ½"
Model is 5'8"
Wearing size S
- TCtory c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat is your usual size? Women's SWhat size did you purchase? Women's SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLuxe indeed!
Gorgeous colour, feels great, comfy and cozy! Feels more expensive that the price tag.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CGCaroline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 157 cm/ 5 ft 2 inWhat is your usual size? Women's XSWhat size did you purchase? Women's XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoComfortable
I love it so much I bought 2 a gray one and walnut it’s super nice and soft!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMarie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat loungewear set, size up
I love the fabric and feel of this set, it‚' luxurious and softer than I would have expected for merino. One catch is the sizing of the pants, I originally ordered my typical size Medium but the waist was too tight, especially for lounge clothes. The Medium ended up fitting my mom who is extremely petite and typically a Small or XS, and I had ordered up a size Large, but even the waistband on the large is tighter than my preference, I would go up to XL if possible but the Large as an exchange was final sale for me. The shirts fit true to size. This is a really quality set, but I recommend sizing up.
- GWGabriele W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove !
Super warm yet light. True to size and unique colour
- CLCatharine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoStunning
Looks so much more expensive. Beautiful colour and feel.