Fit Model - Women's Product
The drum that beats in all of us at Kit and Ace, the beat that brought us together and drives us forward, is Optimism. This beat inspires our clothing, our retail experiences, and our community partnerships — it is the heart & soul of our Culture. Simply put, Kit and Ace is committed to creating exciting new products that are Smart, Easy to Love, and Built to Last, and to bring to life ideas that make everyday brighter (maybe even awesome).
If you like the sounds of this, we’d love to meet you.
As the Fit Model , you will be responsible for working with the Product Team to ensure our quality and fit are consistent. The Fit Model must be available to “wear test” our garments and provide feedback to the comfort and durability of the garment over an extended period of time. Fit sessions require availability for 2 x 3hr sessions twice a month on an ongoing basis. NOTE: Fit sessions may occasionally be rescheduled/cancelled/added and the fit model will be provided with advanced notice. Our team requests 24hr advanced notice for any days when the fit model will be unavailable for work.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Must be comfortable working in a group environment
- Comfortable trying on apparel, active wear and undergarments
- Contribute to the fit discussion to bring up their opinion on fit, feel, and wear ability of garment
Must be a size 6 female Fit Model whose body measurements are within tolerance of the below criteria*:
- Bust: 34 1/2”
- Waist: 27”
- Hip: 38”
- X-shoulder: 15 1/2”
- Under Chest: 29”
- Thigh: 22”
- Inseam 30-31
- Height: 5’6"-5’7”
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Flexible and like to have FUN
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full-body photo (front, side and back view)
- Chest- Measure at the fullest part of the chest. Ensure that measuring tape is level
- Cup size
- Waist- Reference where your waist naturally folds when you bend to the side (left or right)
- Hip Circumference- Measure at fullest part of bottom
- Thigh Circumference- Measure 1” inch down from crotch
* Fit model needs to stay within a 1/2” (+/-) tolerance, as per measurements taken by Kit and Ace
Reports to:Technical Development Manager
Working Team: Product Team
Type: Part -Time Permanent
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!