Date Posted: 02.17.2022
|Vancouver, BC||Full time, Permanentemail@example.com|
The drum that beats in all of us at Kit and Ace, the beat that brought us together and drives us forward, is Optimism. This beat inspires our clothing, our retail experiences, and our community partnerships — it is the heart & soul of our Culture. Simply put, Kit and Ace is committed to creating exciting new products that are Smart, Easy to Love, and Built to Last, and to bring to life ideas that make everyday brighter (maybe even awesome).
If you like the sounds of this, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Production Specialist to join our high performing Brand Team and build a community of like-minded optimists. Reporting to the Sr. Brand Manager, the Production Specialist is a subject matter expert who will be bringing our product to life from campaign to catalogue production, increasing brand awareness and attracting new guests. We have lots to show off!
As the Production Specialist , you support the planning, coordination and delivery of brand related assets, including the Ecommerce product photography catalogue and seasonal campaign production. You are a passionate communicator and organizer who thrives on working cross- functionally, and you agree that organization is not just a fine-tuned skill: it’s a lifestyle. In post- production, you support with the delivery of Ecommerce assets in partnership with the Sr. Brand Manager. You will work with the Brand team directly and will also work in close partnership with other departments, especially Ecommerce, external vendors and partners.
- Lead the development and execution of our Ecommerce production calendar and campaign production calendar, oriented around product availability and publish dates
- Work closely with Stylist to build shot list in accordance with product and campaign calendars
- Support on set with production of photography and video content, working closely with Creative Director, Stylist, and Photographer and Videographer
- Manage internal and external vendor and talent sourcing, including invoice and budget management
- Manage post-production process with the Brand Manager and Ecommerce partners to support delivery of final Ecommerce assets
- Oversee briefing process for Ecommerce and Digital Marketing teams requesting creative from Brand for website or email channels
- Ensure initiatives are executed properly on kitandace.com, managing by-whens and delivery schedule and approval process / sign off
- Work closely the Brand Manager and sub departments (visuals, design, social media, and copy) in asset delivery
- Creative contribution welcome! We encourage adding creative value to our team and supporting our Creative Director and Brand Manager
- Ready for a fun, dynamic and fast-paced work environment? You bring the running shoes!
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal-oriented, driven by integrity and powered by Optimism
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Self-starting, efficient and highly organized – it’s a lifestyle for you
- Active on social platforms to monitor social environment and trends, keeping your eyes open to blue sky possibilities
- Creative eye with strong interest in fashion and the arts – ready to contribute new ideas
- Strong communication skills; working laterally with partners in Product and Ecommerce
- Confident, flexible, energetic and hard-working
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Fosters a transparent, inclusive, honest and positive team environment
- Experience with commercial photography and video from shoot planning through to delivery of complete marketing assets
- 3+ years’ experience in production and/or project management in creative field
- Diploma / Certificate / Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Capture One experience is an added benefit
Reports to: Sr. Brand Manager
Working Team: Brand Team
Works Closely with: All other departments
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please describe how optimism shows up for you, outline a one-year goal you are working towards and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!Apply now