A to B Shorts
Slim-fit shorts in our signature high-performance Navigator fabric, designed for an action-packed summer of hiking, golfing, and outdoor dining.
- Signature stretch waistband for extra flexibility and comfort
- Inseam gusset for ease of movement
- Drop-in cell phone pocket
- Hand pockets
- Secure zippered back pockets
51% Cotton, 44% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
- Slim - Closely hugs the body
- Mid Rise
- Inseam: 5"
Model is wearing size 6
- SJSusanna J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove these shorts
These shorts are so comfortable and they fit really well. I kept hoping to get them but they were always sold out in my size and finally one day it appeared in stock! So happy I got them. Fit like a dream. The size 8 was perfect though I wasn‚Äôt sure because I have their size 8 pants which feel a bit tight around the waist. But these are great! Pocket for phone is a great idea but very hard to get my phone in and out.
- JBJudith B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat fit!!
- JBJanelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove them!
The material is high quality and not only looks dressier but performs for physical activity, aka walks or taking my children to play at park/playground. On me these came to a high rise not mid-rise and the zipper felt long, however not uncomfortable. I often roll them up for a more casual look but can leave them unrolled as needed. Would buy in black if I could find my size! Most brands I wear size 2 but the 0 was th√© snug fit I was looking for in non-running shorts.
- BCBrigitte C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice length, great quality
I bought these shorts to wear for walking and hiking, but they could be worn for golfing and biking too. They are very well made and could also be dressed up too. I love the flattering length, the button closure, the stretchy quality fabric and the style. Another great Kit and Ace classic piece to add to my closet.
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA to B shorts
Good fit.Comfortable fabric.Just bought a second pair in a different colour.