We designed this blazer with performance and style in mind. Work up a sweat on your commute to your next meeting, feel comfortable getting there and look like a boss when you arrive, with zero dry-cleaning required. And yes, you saw that right, we've also improved your classic blazer by adding hand pockets. You're welcome.
- Shoulder darts for a perfect fit
- Discreet hand pockets for a lay-flat design
- Single front button closure
- Secure interior zippered chest pocket to fit your phone or your wallet
- Interior drop-in pockets on either side
- Sleeve vents for ease of movement and simple cuffing
- Back vent for ease of movement
- Machine washable - no dry cleaning required
51% Cotton, 44% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Slim - Closely hugs the body
Model is wearing size S
- TMTina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI'm comfortably office ready!
Love the style, fit and comfort of this blazer and when matched with the Navigator pant I look like a well dressed, put together adult all the time as comfortable as a toddler in jammies!
- MKMarianne K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest blazer
Multifunctional, durable, and an actually flattering navy. Goes anywhere, does anything I need a jacket and blazer to do. Look like the office, feel like camping.
- CSCarrie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRide Blazer
Love this blazer. Very sliming without being form fitting. I was able to wear a light sweater underneath it. Great fabric with a bit of stretch. Usually a M and purchased M.
- GCGabrielle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAt first i wasnt sure
At first i wasnt sure but it fits like a charm and the fabric doesnt age, i love it
- JCJane C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice fit, colour, and material!
Can‚Äôt wait to wear this and see how this washes throughout the seasons. I cycle to work now so I needed a very low maintenance blazer that I can pack, transport, or wear when I commute.