Stellar Insulated Coat
A classic coat with quilted lining and a water resistant finish, lightly insulated for styling versatility and easy transition across seasons.
- Recycled Polyester outer shell with a water resistant finish
- Recycled Primaloft® insulation, perfect for colder days
- Quilted on the inside for a smooth, clean finish on the outside.
- Featuring a higher collar with a front zip and snap closures
100% Recycled Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Iron on low to smooth things out
- Do not dry clean
Standard - Not too loose, not too tight
Model is wearing size M
- EETVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's XSWhat is your usual size? Men's M, SRated 5 out of 5 stars29 seconds agoStellar jacket for freezing conditions
You’ll probably read the reviews that I had on why it’s so poorly rated. Well do listen to those folks that the sizing fits large (I go the XS and typically a S or M). But… this jacket is really good. Form fitting, light while still keeping warm during colder months especially good at retaining your own body heat. Great jacket, has all the things you are looking for.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CJCrysler J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery happy with the product.
Very happy with the product.
- JVJoey V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy and functional
Ive only had a chance to wear the jacket once, but so far its proven to be a great buy! I love the look and feel i walked 6 blocks in light rain, and it kept me dry! It's great for layering. I still have to see just how cold this will hold up in, but with the right layers I think I can go into early winter in Alberta.
- EYEli Y.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your height? 168 cm/ 5 ft 6 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's XSWhat is your usual size? Men's S, XSRated 2 out of 5 stars8 months agoSleeves Are Way Too Long
I normally wear a XS or S at Lululemon. Knowing Kit and Ace tends to fit bigger, I ordered a XS, praying it'd be safe as there's no return on this item. The sleeves turn out to be 2 to 3 inches too long. The cuff-less design and the material just make the over long sleeves look even more ridiculous. I am 5'6", athletic build, with broad shoulders. I know I'm shorter than average, but I've never had such issues with men size XS with any other clothing brand. In fact, I let a men size M person try this and it's almost perfect, still with slightly longer sleeves. I've had similar experiences with Kit and Ace in the past and kept thinking they might be a one-off. Guess by now I should've learned my lesson. Not for me, regardless how much I'd love to wear Kit and Ace. And if you're reading this review, order 2 sizes smaller than your normal size, and you'll be still be good.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FFarhadVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your height? 173 cm/ 5 ft 8 inWhat size did you purchase? Men's XSWhat is your usual size? Men's MRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoOdd Sizing
I'm a Medium in every brand but based on another review ordered a S and XS. I'm returning both as they fit like a L and XL. I've never been able to make anything outside of t-shirts work with Kit & Ace because the sleeve lengths are so looong so if you have the same issue I wouldn't bother.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5