We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days. Change is constant around here and we are uplifting our ecommerce platform.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As QA Analyst, you will be responsible for testing our brand-new SalesForce Commerce Cloud website. Your main goal is to write thorough test cases and perform the testing to ensure the look and functionality is as designed. As our ideal candidate, you understand end to end process for retail ecommerce or wholesale fulfillment processes (B2C ideally) and have over 2 years of experience in a similar QA role.
- Work with the ecommerce, finance, logistics and project teams to ensure the successful launch of SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Review requirements and specifications and build test cases independently
- Mainly perform front-end UI web application testing and some back-end as well
- Ensure our website performs well in the most popular web browsers and devices
- Validate all pages, forms, emails and content works and look adequately
- Log defects accurately and with all the information required to replicate the bugs
- Work with external developers to explain and resolve issues
- Ensure all applications are being held to high quality standards
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a QA role
- Strong communication skills, able to convey information accurately and effectively
- Experience working on an agile development environment
- Strong understanding of QA testing methodologies and SDLC, able to write ample test cases based on application specifications
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced project
- Comfortable testing APIs (i.e. Json) using tools like Postman
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
- Strong people skills with an ability to work within a team
- Familiar with standard bug tracking tools. i.e. JIRA
- Experience with a retail ecommerce engine (Magento, Hybris, SalesForce Commerce Cloud is a plus)
- You have an inquiring mind and desire to highlight systems and processes that don’t make sense
- You Are entrepreneurial, egoless, adaptable, open to possibility and personal development
- You are addicted to movement and activity, living a full-contact life
Reports to: IT Manager
Working Team: IT Team
Works Closely with: Developers, Ecommerce, Finance and Project Teams
Type: Contract, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please describe how you move in your city, outline a one-year goal you are working towards and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!