We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As a Website Producer you are responsible for building and updating high quality pages and components on kitandace.com to increase guest engagement and drive sales. You’ll also be responsible for tag management and web analytics – ensuring that we can track all elements of our digital presence and deliver insightful reports and analysis.
- Assist in planning and development of high quality pages and components to increase guest engagement and drive sales
- Work closely with the brand and operations teams to deploy site content including updates to the homepage, landing pages, banners and editorial content for the Ante using the content management system
- Responsible for all website tag management and web analytics strategy
- Develop reporting dashboards and scorecards for website KPI’s – including campaign performance, funnel analysis and engagement
- Manage publishing schedule and deployment activities for site content including variations required for segmentation
- Work closely with UX to ensure that all content meets style guide requirements and is optimized for usability
- Ensure all content is reviewed and passes QA
- Liaise with IT Team for support with publishing and site issues
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure campaigns launch with tracking in place.
- 2 years’ experience in a production/development role for e-commerce
- Strong understand of development approaches for responsive websites
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Technical understanding of e-commerce systems
- Experience with Content Management Systems and web publishing
- Solid understanding of user experience best practices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong understanding of web analytics, digital marketing and reporting tools
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or other similar platforms
- Background in ecommerce or other online transactional environment
- Retail experience, in-store or online, preferably in apparel
- Familiar working in an agile environment using Jira or a similar tool
- Experience working with Hybris and Salesforce
- Strong communication with a variety of team members – some technical and some creative
- Project management skills (prioritization, time management, planning, coordination etc.)
Reports to: E-Commerce Website Operations Specialist
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works Closely with: Operations Team, IT Team
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!