We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days. Change is constant around here and we are uplifting our ecommerce platform.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As Integration QA Analyst, you will be responsible for testing our brand-new ecommerce engine and its integration with other systems. Your main goal is to write thorough test cases and perform the testing to ensure all the applications work properly. As our ideal candidate, you understand end to end process for retail ecommerce or wholesale fulfillment processes (B2C ideally) and have over 4 years of experience in a similar QA role.
- Work with the ecommerce, finance, logistics and project teams to ensure the successful launch of SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Review requirements and specifications and build test cases
- Perform black box testing in our new ecommerce platform and perform the integration test with our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Ensure the orders are processed correctly from the moment they are placed in our website all the way until they get shipped, validating all the involved systems like card processors, anti-fraud and inventory control systems work properly
- Log defects accurately with all the information required to replicate errors
- Work with external developers to explain and resolve issues
- Ensure all applications are being held to high quality standards
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a QA role
- Strong communication skills, able to convey information accurately and effectively
- Experience working on an agile development environment
- Strong understanding of QA testing methodologies and SDLC, able to write ample test cases based on application specifications
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced project
- Comfortable testing APIs (i.e. Json) using tools like Postman
- Strong people skills with an ability to work within a team
- Familiar with standard bug tracking tools. i.e. JIRA
- Experience with a retail ecommerce engine (SalesForce Commerce Cloud is a plus)
- Experience with an ERP or a WMS system (NetSuite is a plus)
- Experience with an Enterprise Service Bus (i.e. Celigo, Jitterbit or Mulesoft)
- You have an inquiring mind and desire to highlight systems and processes that don’t make sense
- You Are entrepreneurial, egoless, adaptable, open to possibility and personal development
- You are addicted to movement and activity, living a full-contact life
Reports to: IT Manager
Working Team: IT Team
Works Closely with: Developers, Ecommerce, Finance, Logistics and ProjectTeam
Type: Contract, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please describe how you move in your city, outline a one-year goal you are working towards and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!