We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As Copywriter + Social Media Coordinator, you know what it means to bring our product to life online. You understand how digital storytelling can be and use those skills to connect our audience to our product and lifestyle.
- Assist in creating engaging campaign copy to bring the seasonal campaign and products to life through our marketing channels. (social, email, website, digital marketing, windows etc)
- Work closely with Online and Brand Experience Manager to conceptualize, write and deliver weekly email campaigns that speak to Kit and Ace product and lifestyle.
- Write, coordinate and publish content for social media channels.
- Coordinate key social media channel calendar by whens to meet brand objectives.
- Monitor and analyze social media statistics across reporting platforms and provide ongoing recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with the Guest Experience Team (customer service) to ensure questions are answered satisfactory and accurately.
- Ensure copy and content are bringing our brand to life – they are consistent with our brand voice and objectives.
- Establish relationships with relevant influencers and develop blogger outreach campaigns.
- When needed, support with producing on-brand copy in PDPs, product education guides, hangtags, product naming and other production copy related assets.
- When needed, support in ideation, story ideas and editorial for The Ante and SST content requirements.
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting.
- Editing experience – you know where a period should go and where a comma is best.
- Adobe suite an asset.
- Expert storyteller – your imagination can turn a t-shirt into a page turner.
- You know social and what it means to be authentic and engaging in each channel.
- A sharp understanding of apparel and design – you know how to talk about clothes and how they’re made.
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback.
- A keen eye – you notice the smallest details that others would miss.
- Excellent sense of style, color and fashion trends.
- Highly organized and confident in procuring and organizing data and assets across multiple seasons.
- You can adapt easily to change and move between projects with ease.
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate.
- Very comfortable managing excel spreadsheets and information databases.
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated and driven by integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless learner.
Reports to: Ecommerce Online Experience Manager
Working Team: E-commerce Team
Works Closely with: All teams
Compensation: Hourly Wage
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format, as well please include 2 writing samples. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!