We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As a Educator, Guest Experience Team at Kit and Ace you are accountable for delivering an exceptional level of service to all guests, from any channel. You are the first point-of-contact at Kit and Ace for many guests and ultimately responsible for projecting the Kit and Ace brand internationally.
Not an average customer service department, customer care at Kit and Ace is unique in the cross-functional work performed by all team members.
- Respond to all customer questions/inquiries/concerns in a timely fashion using the Kit and Ace brand voice
- Use all customer service software and related systems confidently to effectively manage all incoming tickets and track all ticket details
- Drive traffic to kitandace.com and into Kit and Ace shop locations through customer interactions
- Exceed sales goals by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per order and sell across all channels, meeting individual and team weekly sales goals
- Liaise and build relationships with Kit and Ace shops to efficiently take care of all inquiries from an in-shop experience
- Collaborate with your Ecommerce, Logistics, Finance and Shop teams to support each other, always producing the best and most time saving solutions for the customer
- Track customer requests and information, sharing with all stakeholders to improve the customer experience and inform business decisions
- You are enthusiastic and committed to providing outstanding customer-centric service that is always personalised with an elevated customer experience
- You are accountable for briefing customers with expert Kit and Ace product knowledge and a full understanding of kitandace.com – you are a Kit and Ace encyclopaedia
- Support administrative assistant and/or project support to the Ecommerce team
- 2 years in customer service related role, preferably in a luxury environment
- Ability to offer a premium level of service
- Experience using customer service platforms an asset
- You have integrity and follow through on customer commitments
- Ability to interact with the customer in a multichannel environment
- Patient and committed to the customer experience
- Ability to work closely with a team and set goals for growth and personal development
- Ability to work various shifts including eenings, weekends, and statory holidays, based on business needs
- Position is out of our Vancouver office, supporting the E-Commerce team during the Holiday period
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Second-language is an asset
- Flexible and adaptable
- Based on business needs extension of contract is a possibility
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Director, E-Commerce
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works closely with: All teams
Type: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: Hourly wage
Location: Vancouver, BC
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!