We are Kit and Ace. We make Technical Apparel for your everyday life by applying the best practices of athletic design to clothing you want to wear all day.
We created Kit and Ace for people like us – people who love to move and understand how technical clothing should perform, people who are spoiled by the comfort and movement of athletic apparel, but want to leave gym clothes at the gym. In our world, functionality, beauty and style live together.
Our concentration on transformational development lives in how we design our product and especially in how we develop our people. We want to develop the leaders of tomorrow by pushing the boundaries of what we thought we were capable of. We are working on something bigger than ourselves. We focus on creating products and experiences that keep us moving forward so we can each make the most of our days.
Still reading? Good. Let’s create some big things together.
As an Educator you are responsible to provide our guests with a world-class experience in the areas of product and culture. You are able to speak authentically about who we are, and how to use our product. You love design. You value integrity. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Successfully communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Contribute to the achievement of daily showrooms sales targets
- Maintain knowledge of in-showroom stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Actively maintain showroom appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the showroom is clean and well presented
- Receives and processes stock from warehouse (Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs) which includes; unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and assigned storage areas
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
- Prepares merchandise for tailoring/alteration as may be required, by completing necessary documentation
- Completes assigned clean-up duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Participate in staff training and showroom events as scheduled
- Possess exemplary customer service skills
- Strong personal sense of style
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Comfortable working in a team focused environment
- Strong communication skills
- Second language skills is an asset
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Personable, love interacting with people all day
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Showroom Director
Working Team: Showroom Staff
Works Closely with: Retail Operations, Information Technology (shipping systems) and People
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!