We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As a part of the Product Management team, the Assistant Allocations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Allocations team in executing Kit & Ace inventory strategies. The position requires strong attention to detail and development of analytical skills.
- Assist the Allocations Analyst in executing allocation and replenishment strategies to support Kit & Ace financial and merchandising objectives.
- Manage inventory at the Store/SKU level through detailed sales analysis and identification of store trends.
- Partner with Product Team and key stakeholders to identify, lead and action inventory opportunities throughout the lifecycle of our product (beginning with the initial buy planning process, throughout in-season management, post season meltdown and exit of inventory).
- Report weekly and recap quarterly on product store/cluster/size performance trends and provide recommendations/drive actions to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work cross functionally with Logistics, Sourcing, and Store Operations in order to support objectives.
- Data entry and administrative support.
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- 1-2 years’ experience in a retail environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on excel.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to synthesize large volumes of data to identify opportunities and develop inventory strategies
- Fosters excellent cross-functional relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Allocations Manager
Working Team: Product Management
Works Closely with: Product Management, Logistics, Store Operations, Ecommerce
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!