This is Kit and Ace – we make technical apparel for your real life. We take the best principles of athletic performance design and apply them to clothing you can wear all day.
We live, design, fit and test in Vancouver, Canada – a city perfectly suited to our full-contact lives. We are on the go non-stop from 6AM to 10PM. We design clothes that can transition from city to nature, from bike to boardroom, from strategy session to Sunday session. That West Coast ethos extends to our international markets and Showrooms in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Japan.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, quality, accountability and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of transformational development. We make more than just technical essentials – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As Assistant Accountant for Australia (AU) you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting, including overseeing accounts payable.
With a focus on ensuring our shops have timely financial reporting and receive efficient support, you will deliver key operational financial outcomes for the Australian business.
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Time to pay adherences
- Timely month end reconciliations
- Reconcile all bank accounts, reconcile GL accounts and prepare timely and accurate continuity schedules (e.g. prepaid, fixed assets, leases)
- Reconcile sales and cash deposits for all merchant terminals for our stores within Australia and perform periodic sales audits
- Reconcile and maintain fixed asset register and CAPEX including processing movements between locations
- Oversee and support AP inbox
- Oversee efficient filing of all financial records for AU
- Reconcile and maintain inventory movements and intercompany purchase order billing
- Month end reporting & reconciliations of GL accounts
- Assist in the administration of the Corporate Credit Card Program as needed
- Preparation of tax related filings (BAS, FBT, Company Tax)
- Contribute to the AU income tax return
- Perform periodic audits of sales, tax and GL accounts
- Validate the integrity of approved vendor invoices in accordance with company policies and procedures
- All other tasks as reasonably directed
- AU Retail teams
- HQ teams in AU
- Finance teams in NA
- Finance vendors and suppliers
Competencies and key requirements:
- Smart, intelligent, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Well-developed prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree in Business or other relevant qualification preferred
- Advanced level user for MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
Assistant Accountant – Australia
Senior Financial Accountant - Australia