We are Kit and Ace, and we make Technical Luxury™ – clothing that has all the quality of luxury clothing, paired with the functionality of performance wear. Founded in Vancouver, BC, we have shops worldwide, and more opening all the time. Change is constant around here. We are always innovating. Our shops will evolve, our locations will change, our product line will progress and in 100 years we could be doing anything.
We compare ourselves to the best retail shops in the world and we set our standards high. Our culture is strong and we take it seriously. It is founded on integrity, innovation, accountability, transparency and continuous development.
We are committed to a culture of creative leadership. We make more than just Technical Cashmere™ and the perfect t-shirt – we are developing the leaders of tomorrow.
Anything is possible and we have big plans.
As a Customer Care Educator at Kit and Ace you are accountable for delivering an exceptional level of service to all customers, from any channel. You are the first point-of-contact at Kit and Ace for many customers and ultimately responsible for projecting the Kit and Ace brand internationally.
Not an average customer service department, customer care at Kit and Ace is unique in the cross-functional work performed by all team members as the company expands rapidly across the globe.
- Respond to all customer questions/inquiries/concerns in a timely fashion using the Kit and Ace brand voice across all media channels (e-mail, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Use all customer service software and related systems confidently to effectively manage all incoming tickets and track all ticket details
- Drive traffic to kitandace.com and into Kit and Ace shop locations through customer interactions
- Exceed sales goals by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per order and sell across all channels, meeting individual and team weekly sales goals
- Liaise and build relationships with Kit and Ace shops across Australia, the UK, Canada and the United States to efficiently take care of all inquiries from an in-shop experience
- Collaborate with your Customer Care, ecommerce and Shop teams to support each other, always producing the best and most time saving solutions for the customer
- Track customer requests and information, sharing with all stakeholders to improve the customer experience and inform business decisions
- You are enthusiastic and committed to providing outstanding customer-centric service that is always personalised with an elevated customer experience
- You are accountable for briefing customers with expert Kit and Ace product knowledge and a full understanding of kitandace.com – you are a Kit and Ace encyclopaedia
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Social Media experience (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
- 2 years in customer service related role, preferably in a luxury environment
- Ability to offer a premium level of service
- Experience using customer service platforms an asset
- You have integrity and follow through on customer commitments
- Ability to interact with the customer in a multichannel environment
- Patient and committed to the customer experience
- Ability to work closely with a team and set goals for growth and personal development
- Position is out of our Vancouver HQ, supporting the Customer Care Team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Second-language is an asset
- Flexible and adaptable for a rapidly growing company
- Well organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works closely with: E-Commerce Team, Shops Team
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Compensation: Hourly wage
Location: Vancouver, BC
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!