Kit and Ace is looking for a Content Specialist to join their Brand Creative team. In this role, you are responsible for liaising with teams and influencers in our international markets to deliver on-brand, cohesive content across all channels. You develop content strategies to support our international market initiatives and execute them across digital, print and OOH channels. You source and edit content from our markets that elevates the brand and creates a lasting impression. The person best suited for this role is a thoughtful content strategist, skilled writer, meticulous editor and continuous learner who thrives working cross-functionally. As Copy and Content Creator, you will support many different parts of the business and are comfortable writing both creative content and functional copy.
- Work with Brand Copy team to continually evolve and elevate the voice of Kit and Ace
- Create print and digital content strategies to support quarterly international market initiatives
- Partner closely with the Brand, Social, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce teams to deliver multi-channel stories that highlight the Kit and Ace brand and product
- Partner closely with Market Directors and Showroom Directors to source and create in-market editorial content for Kit and Ace’s digital magazine
- Gather and edit content from writers in our international markets
- Create collateral to support showroom launches and recurring in-showroom events – including invitations, signage and branded takeaways
- Maintain industry-standard SEO/SEM strategy throughout all digital copy for maximum amplification
- Adhere to brand voice and style guide across all channels
- Support international retail teams as required with on-brand training materials and brand directives
- Maintain deadlines and negotiate alternative plans as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience in writing and content strategy
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to work within a style guide
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Keen knowledge of blogosphere and competitive landscape (you are a pop culture junkie and word nerd and you have a keen eye for trends)
- Very comfortable giving and receiving feedback on creative
- Clarity and confidence presenting to a range of stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate
- Experience working in CMS platforms is an asset
- Ability to be entrepreneurial, take initiative and delegate
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless learner
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: Brand Creative Content and Copy Manager
Working Team: Brand Team
Works Closely with: International Market team, Showrooms team, Ecommerce, Digital Marketing
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume, a cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format and writing samples (online portfolio preferred). In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kit and Ace.